May 27 2020
The government is now allowing places of worship to meet if gatherings are under 50, if they maintain social distancing at all times, no singing, no food/drink ...read here for more information. mosaicHouse would appreciate if you would complete this Survey your input will determine when mosaicHouse will open physically.
Click the link to take the survey! It will take only 2-5 minutes. SURVEY
May 20 2020
The government has started lifting restrictions and mosaicHouse's elder board and lead staff are working on a plan for phasing back to worshipping together.
1. We are ALLOWED to gather. 2. We are ABLE to gather. 3. But it does not not mean we SHOULD.
Now may not be the best time for us to gather.
I just need you to know that we are addressing the issues. Stay tuned.
April 29 2020
We are sad to announce that this year's Church Campout will be canceled, but we are exited to turn this obstacle into an opportunity! So mark your calendars for June 28 because mosaicHouse has something fun and exciting in the works!!
PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PARTICIPATE WITH THE MOSAICHOUSE COMMUNITY AT OUR ONLINE CAMPUS
April 22 2020
In the context of the current COVID-19 crisis, it is important to assess the status and needs of our church community. Please take a moment to answer the questionnaire by clicking this link.
March 26 2020
Dear mosaicHouse Church Family,
I have been praying for you each day this week that the LORD keep your safe, well, and strong, not only for yourselves, but also for your family, friends, & neighbours.
The Holy Spirit led me to bring a message of hope and courage to you this Sunday from the Series, Who Is This Man?--According to the Gospel of Mark. And I trust that you will feel assured because Jesus is ALL powerful and in control of your lives.
Thus, I am inviting you to mosaicHouse Church Online-Campus this Sunday for corporate worship at www.mosaicHouse.ca for the following reasons:
You will also get to participate in Community Hubs online to experience support, prayer, & fellowship. Click on the “Community Hub” button and be sure to check out various community hubs happening at 11:30 a.m. and noon.
The Staff Team and the Board of Elders are working diligently to infuse the vaccination of Jesus Christ through the ministry of mosaicHouse Church.
See you at 10:30 a.m. at www.mosaicHouse.ca
In Christ, Pastor V
March 20 2020
Dear mosaicHouse Church Family,
Like you, we’ve closely watched up-to-date reports of the novel coronavirus and its global impact. At mosaicHouse Church, we desire to be great neighbors to our community. To comply with requests from our province and county governments, we will suspend our physical Sunday gathering starting this Sunday, March 22. HOWEVER, we are moving our service online so that we can still gather, worship, worship the Lord Jesus Christ and bless our city. I want to be clear that we are not implementing these precautions out of a spirit of fear. We believe that the steps we are taking are a responsible approach to reduce the spread of COVID-19
While we are not able to physically meet together for worship, here's the opportunity: in the coming days, we can share a message of faith, of hope, and of love to those feeling anxious and afraid.
Here are 4 ways you can join with mosaicHouse Church to both engage with, and pass along, the good news of Jesus this weekend:
1. Pray. We believe that prayer changes things. We ask you to join us in praying against COVID-19, and praying for our community, our nation, and our world. If you have prayer requests, share them with our online Campus Prayer team, and we will be sure to join you in prayer.
2. Engage Online. We will live stream worship and preaching on Sundays (Online-Campus), sharing online devotionals for your children and students, highlighting special small group engagement opportunities, and posting content throughout the week to keep you connected. Our staff is committed to ensuring that our mosaicHouse Church online Campus experience will be meaningful, Spirit-filled, and powerful. Tune in THIS Sunday at all of our normal service time (10:30am.) We will be sharing the link with you tomorrow.
3. Share the online Campus Experience. Give hope to the people around you by sharing the mosaicHouse Church online Campus livestream with others on social media. Sharing content is especially important, as people may begin to isolate themselves. Whether in person or digitally, we can be real neighbors, sharing a true message of hope. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and share our content with your online friends.
4. Be a Blessing. We want to leverage what we can to make a difference, and we can do that through our generosity. If you’re part of mosaicHouse Church, we invite you to automate your giving. We’re committed to blessing our community in the coming weeks by sharing resources with other churches, non-profits, and those facing unexpected financial difficulties during this time.
Following our Sunday Worship Service at our Online-Campus, you are encouraged to join one of the Community Hubs via Zoom so that we may continue to foster a time of fellowship, sharing with one another and prayer. Furthermore, houseChurches will also be meeting throughout the week via Zoom! So, if you are not already familiar with Zoom see below under files for instructions.
If you want to know more about houseChurches contact pastor Christopher at [email protected]
In Christ,Pastor Victor
As recommended by Alberta Health Services, if you have symptoms and recently travelled outside of Canada or were exposed to someone who has COVID-19, stay home and call Health Link 811 for instructions.
The three key signs of the virus are fever, dry cough and shortness of breath. As Health Link is experiencing high call volumes, you may have difficulty getting through. Please be persistent and do not go to the ER unless the situation is an emergency. If you need immediate attention, call 911 and inform them that you may have COVID-19.If you have more questions, please remember to review credible sources:
March 12 2020
We are all aware of the ever-evolving situation with the COVID-19 Virus, so we are writing to you today to provide information regarding the outbreak and what we at mosaicHouse are doing in response. We’d also like to share some updates on how we, as a church, are preparing for the weekend ahead.
We are monitoring the situation very closely. And it is a fluid one. After hours of prayer and consultation, we have decided to have church services this weekend at our locations at the regularly scheduled times. We also plan to continue all of our scheduled events. We understand some churches are closing, and we respect that decision. At this time, we feel a conviction to provide a place of refuge and spiritual hope for those who may need it.
However, there is no expectation that you must attend church live. If you are sick, have a weakened immune system, or if you have anxiety about public gatherings during this time, please stay home and join us online.
You can participate in worship with mosaicHouse by:
Listening to a sermon online https://www.mosaichouse.ca/podcasts/media/series
Sing along with us on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/user/k81qu02jlzt431qtornu8i4d8…
houseChurch material as well as sermon outlines and daily devotions are available by visiting our web page’s sermon tab, clicking on the sermon and scroll down and download the PDF under Sermon Notes https://www.mosaichouse.ca/podcasts/media/series
Church is more than you listening to a sermon & praising God, it is worshipping and doing life as a community. Therefore, if you find yourself unable to attend our Sunday gathering and your houseChurch, please contact your Campus Pastor so we can make sure you are still experiencing the one another-ness of mosaicHouse family.
Pastor Eunea Kim at South Campus [email protected]
Pastor Derrick Lee at East Campus [email protected]
If you would like to know what we are doing as a church to ensure the safety and health of everyone at our live experiences, please see below.
1. We are happy to welcome you to our service, and greeters will welcome you with a warm smile and they will even open the door for you! However, we ask you to refrain yourselves from hand-shaking and hugging. We will encourage everyone to wash hands in the bathroom before entering the auditorium.
2. We are also asking anyone who has traveled out of Canada not to attend for the safety of others. And we are also requesting that people over 60 years of age or with a compromised immune system to make prudent decisions for their own sake.
3. Set up teams will help keep distance between attendees [keep space between families] by making isles 3 to 5 seats.
4. kidHouse and babyHouse teachers will disinfect door handles, toys, tables, and chairs before and after the service.
As part of the sign-in process, parents will be asked to have kids wash their hands before going down to kidHouse.
5. Table Fellowship will be canceled. Coffee and tea will still be available.
6. When People arrive at mosaicHouse Sunday Worship, they will be asked:
If they have a fever or persistent cough
If they have any flu like symptoms
If they had returned from a different country since Monday.
And, if answering yes to any of the above, we will ask them to return home.
Whether you join us live or online, I’m excited to be with you this weekend!
Remember Philippians 4:6-7:
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.
Your servant in Christ,