• Camping/Cabin-ing, enjoying nature, roasting marshmallows over a crackling campfire.
• To escape the city with only 1.5 hour drive south.
• To worship God and explore what it means to do life together as missionaries of mosaicHouse Church
• To cook tasty meals with others and eat them together.
• To enjoy community building activities and fun for the whole family!
• Food, fun and fellowship!
At Rehoboth Gull Lake Camp on the east shore of Gull Lake.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fun, food and fellowship with the mosaicHouse church community!
There are 3 onsite options for sleeping arrangements:
1]bring your own tent - on grass sites
2]RV - electrical outlet, no water or sewer dumping
3]Cabin - There are two types of cabins: large communal cabins filled with bunkbeds, and smaller family style rooms within a larger cabin (some are serviced with washrooms).
There is a bathroom on site with several stalls and showers
All meals are included, but will require teamwork. Everyone will be placed on a schedule to help prepare, cook food, wash dishes and clean-up
*children 3 and under are free
Scholarships available - email kim@mosaicHouse.ca
If you can only come to a portion of the campout please register accordingly so we can be prepared to include you in the meals and activities!!
Friday evening, June 23
7:00 arrival & registration
8:00- 8:30 gathering in the chapel
8:30 – 9:30 ice breakers & games 9:30 – ? campfire and snacks
Saturday, June 24
8:30 – 9:30 breakfast*
10:00 – 11:00 worship time
11:00 – noon serve one another
12:30 -1:30 lunch *
1:30 group photo
1:30 – 3:30 organized games for everyone
3:30 – 5:00 free time, snacks*
5:30– 6:30 dinner*
7:00 – 8:00 worship
8:00- 9:30 team skits
9:30 - ? campfire singing and snacks
Sunday, June 25
8:30-9:30 breakfast *
10:30 – 11:30 worship time, prayer time
Noon – 1:00 lunch *
1:00 – ? clean, pack-up and say goodbyes
* Communal meals provided by mH and prepared by teams